Copy jobs and file guidelines
1. Prepare your document
Send PDF, TIF or JPG files—PowerPoint and Publisher are okay. Photoshop, Illustrator and MS Word files may not print as expected—you’ll need to see a proof.
2. Tell us in the body of an email:
- How many
- Black & white or color
- Paper color & type
- Single-sided or back-to-back
- Stapled, folded, cut, trimmed, bookleted and how
- If bound, what kind and what type of cover
- When you want it
- Your name and organization
- A phone number where we can reach you
3. Email your file
Our upload form is currently unavailable for files over 25MB. Please contact us if you are in need of a print job with large file sizes.
For 7 years I have printed a haiku calendar with Collective Copies. They are easy to work with, efficient and ready to help… Mankh, writer/publisher, Read more testimonials